Closing down, opening up

I've got more than a dozen email accounts, blogs, websites and galleries widely spread on the World Wide Web. However, there are so many trees in this forest that whenever one falls or grows tall, no-one is there to see or hear it. Does it fall or grow at all then?

In one of my galleries there are roughly 850 sudmitted pieces of photographs, traditional and digital art, poems etc.

Most of them are years old and I am not sure if I like them anymore, but still I'd love to keep them as a not-so-distant memory and frankly spoken, i don't want to start sorting and selecting them one by one.

This is where this blog takes the role of my gallery of this decade, of my actual thoughts and creations.

"Ainfean" is an irish female name, not so common though, probably because of its politically incorrect meaning:
Storm, fury, violence.

One could describe me as a combination of two things:
Generous love and dominating anger.

The first one makes me enjoy my life and the second one keeps me going.

Me and my jolly dragon. (c) V.H. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment